i have something for you

Today i realised i`m gona have to reinstall my windows again :) so i though of sharing some links with you.
This is what i use to get my basic software back, all you do is select what you want from the list and click a button, minutes later everything is up and running. I love it :)








Now after you got your stuff up an running you want to listen to some music so her`s a nice webside where you can lookup anything and listen to just about anything you can think of.
I use it a lot and it works great.









Well you can find any song you want, how about editing some music :D
I found this a while ago a great way to play arownd.
You can edit your own mixes and save them you even have diferent editors for Dubstep and Electro
Check it out it`s really awesome!



27 comments:

  1. ninite.com oh my god how amazing is that. I think I have at least 80% of everything on there. Definitely going to remember this website thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haven't done a format since i switched to win7, it seems it doesn't get slowed down over time as much as XP if you maintain it properly.

    nice program package sites though, very helpful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that's pretty awesome, wish I'd known about that the last time I reinstalled windows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's SOO handy I seriously can't believe I've never saw this till now

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love the fist one!

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's handy having a tool to snag all your commonly used software again, thanks for postin' this up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting this. It's actually a VERY useful tool.

    ReplyDelete
  8. same as Seb, since I switched to win7 over a year ago my PC doesnt seem to slow down at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use ninite (most of the time) when I redo my system too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The first site is useful even though i knewit along tiem ago XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lifehacker got a good pack on ninite

    ReplyDelete
  12. useful stuff - specially enjoyed the last link :>

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why have I not seen these before?

    ReplyDelete
  14. yeah man, ninites is pretty sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have to reinstall windows on my laptop, this should help out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so F'in-sweet.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  17. wow didnt know that, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  18. zomg this is leet, thanks for sharing brah

    ReplyDelete
  19. Yes ninite is a life/time saver

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for this! Never knew about it

    ReplyDelete
  21. *jaw drops*
    Thanks for the first one dude!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cant wait to get this set up

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this, I'm saving this for whenever I get a new computer.

    ReplyDelete